Monday, November 1, 2010

Cleared for Take-off

Happy November, all!  Hope you had a great Halloween night.  Ours was perfect - the weather was great and we got rid of nearly all our candy.  Thank goodness, because I totally had a Kit Kat binge last night.  Horrible!  And I had the stomach ache of guilt afterwards.  Also, naturally, Flo decided to finally show her face on Halloween.  So we had my first ultrasound this morning and we'll get started on the meds tonight!  I'm nervous.  Just nervous about screwing them up.  There are so many "pieces" and they're so damn expensive.  So I will be watching how-to videos this afternoon.  (And I may be calling you, Jill!) 
 
I don't have to go back to the doctor till Friday, so that was a good surprise.  I was thinking I'd be there everyday from the get-go, but that won't start till Friday.  So in the meantime, I'll be becoming a pro meds-mixer and continuing acupuncture and all my millions of herbs/pills.  I will try to check in daily to give you, if nothing else, my current state of mind through all of this!  Here's to a successful drugging up tonight... Cheers!
 
Current mood: Anxious

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I am thinking of you!!! XOXO!!! Pam

AEOT said...

Good luck tonight. Praying it doesn't hurt too badly and that it is uber successful!!!

Charbelle said...

Praying for you!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

YEAH!! Very very exciting!! Love you!

Jill said...

Woo hoo!!!

Melissa said...

Good luck! I'm praying for you!

What Kate Wore said...

Please know we're thinking of you, sending good thoughts, prayers, and a hug.
tp

BroncoMom said...

You are on the prayer list!!

Susannah said...

Oh sweet friend, I am thinking of you and all you have to do to get your body ready for it's little dweller. :D You are going to do great! Good luck!!!

Jill said...

Praying...and thinking of you! And can I ask how you found your accpuncturist / what area of ATL? I am very intersted in doing some myself.