Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Day at a Time

That's our mantra right now.

So far, so good...




It's a *little* bit darker today. (Don't tell me if you disagree. You're just not concentrating hard enough.) But hey, I'm really just jazzed that a 2nd line is still there period. Tomorrow, we're going digital. I've been holding off on that one in fear of it flashing "NOT PREGNANT" too early. It might as well say, "YOU FAILED!" Can't it say something less crushing, like... "MAYBE NEXT TIME?" Anyway, we'll give that one a go tomorrow.

AND tomorrow is my first beta. So I'm of course very anxious to get those numbers. Really my first big goal is to make it past beta #2 with increasing numbers. If you recall, that's where we fell short two years ago. So assuming we can accomplish that, we'll have made it farther than we ever have! But again... one day at a time. I'm really trying to just enjoy being pregnant today and not worry too much about what happens tomorrow. Easier said than done, but the worrying will get me nowhere. I'm still spotting, which I know is not a bad thing necessarily but it still makes me nervous. It's simply out of my control, so what's a girl to do? Just breathe and make it to the next day.

Thanks again for all your sweet comments, emails, and tweets yesterday! Each one made me smile! I so appreciate the love and support! xoxo

14 comments:

Melissa said...

That line is definitely darker! Looking good! :D

Gabi said...

Yep. darker! Can't wait to hear results from tomorrow :)

Pretty in Pink said...

totally darker, so exciting. waiting for tomorrow's results. I spotted for about a week when I was 4-6 weeks pregnant. I was totally expecting the worst but it never became more than that. Keeping the prayers up.

Jessi said...

definitely darker! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

mrs.mfc said...

Ohh it is MUCH darker! That is a great sight to see this morning :) Good luck with your first beta. Hope everything goes perfectly for you!! Try to stay calm- you know, because that is soooo easy ;) Fingers are crossed SO tight for you!

Ally said...

The line is getting darker!!! yaya!! xo

Erica said...

That line is clear as day! I love it! Can't wait to see tomorrow's "pregnant"!

Renee said...

I say it is def darker!! way to go babies!

Gracie Beth said...

Praying (and i hear you can't get a false positive either!)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I'm usually just a lurker, but I've been following your story. The line is most definitly darker! Hope this is finally it for you guys!

Unknown said...

Yup, no false positives. :)

Kim said...

Definitely darker...keeping you and hubby in my thoughts and prayers. God is great and you are blessed. Good luck tomorrow...can't wait to see the digital results, "pregnant." Maybe you'll be convinced when you see it in writing ;)Hugs xo

Perfectly Imperfect said...

It's totally darker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, so happy for y'all!!!

Jennifer said...

For sure darker! So excited for you! Praying for a high beta tomorrow!!