Friday, May 27, 2011

5 Weeks Today!

Pretty monumental and definitely cause for celebration as we've never ever made it all the way through week 5 before. The little precious spec of dust (or two?) is now the size of an appleseed!



Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's just one babe in there. I'd think my hormone levels would be much higher if both had stuck around, but you never know! We won't know for sure till at least the 1st ultrasound.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! Oh and by the way, my jury duty yesterday was nothin'. We got assigned to a judge and a case and then the defendant entered a plea before we could even get in the courtroom, so we were dismissed. I was in and out of there in 2 hours. Works for me!

7 comments:

Pretty in Pink said...

So happy for you. Can't wait until tuesday for your first ultrasound. so so exciting. I had a total cry moment the first time i saw my babe on screen. Made the whole experience mroe "real"

Buford Betty said...

Thanks! Actually Tues is just beta #4 (the last one) and then we'll schedule the 1st u/s. I'm guessing it'll be early the following week - not sure. But can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So very happy for you! Have a wonderful long weekend.

Melissa said...

Yay for 5 weeks! Pregnancy goes so fast, you will be 20 weeks before you know it! :) I'm so excited for you to have your first ultrasound and find out if there's 1 or 2 babies in there! My guess would be 1 based on your numbers, just like you said, but who knows!

Sandra said...

I have been in NYC meeting my FIRST grandbaby, so I am soooo out of the loop, but am thrilled for you and this news! I'll be reading regularly and putting you on my prayer list! Happy Day!! XOXO

BroncoMom said...

All the words are summed up by this Betty :) :) :)!!

Susannah said...

Omg, I didn't even think of TWO! Ha! Awesome! Can't wait for beta four and US!!!