Friday, May 20, 2011

Beta Today!

Dare I say peeing on a stick each morning has become rather thrilling? It's like our daily scorecard right now. And we went digital today...



Now there's no misreading that one! (Follow the arrows if you're not seeing it.)

And of course we did the normal two-liner to see how we compared to days 1 and 2. Getting darker!!! Right, right?!




So my 1st beta is TODAY! We are getting there super early so I can get a call-back early. Hopefully I will know something by lunchtime... we'll see!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!! Amanda! Congrats girl!!! XOXO!!! I will email you later today!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers today!!! xoxo

Melissa said...

Those lines are definitely getting darker and the fact that you have enough HCG in you to register positive on a digital is a great sign! Good luck with the beta today! I have a feeling everything is going to be perfect! :)

MyTTCstory said...

Yay! It's definitely getting darker! Good look with the beta, I've for a good feeling too! xx

Erica said...

YAY! I've been waiting for this day for you for so long! So happy to read it right there on the digital. Best pee ever!

Mom of Three said...

So happy for you!!! With my first child (we had some issues getting pregnant), I took a cheapo test at work, and I saw a faint line, but wasn't sure....I made a nurse at my work look at it, and she told me even if it was faint it was something!!! I remember I was so impatient, and got a digital test that day at Target, and I didn't even wait, and took it in the bathroom after I bought it at freaking target lol, and once I got the digital confirmation, I thought it was completely confirmed! That baby is now five years old! Congrats girl!!!

The Shabby Princess said...

Ahhhhh!!! That's so exciting! YAY!

Karen said...

Congrats, how exciting!!

Muffy said...

HUGE!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!