Monday, May 23, 2011

Beta #2

671!!!

 

at 12dp5dt

 
 
All levels are "perfectly normal!"  I was kinda hoping for a little bit higher on the hCG, but seriously - this number is very good.  You can't read too much into the numbers (I keep repeating this to myself).  And they are doubling at a rate of 49.33 hours.  Oh yes, there are Beta hCG doubling calculators all over the internet, so of course I plugged my numbers in as soon as I got off the phone with the nurse.  Like I mentioned yesterday, the numbers ideally should be doubling every 48-72 hours at this point.  So I am right where I need to be!  Excellent.
 
I go back Wednesday for yet another beta... is this really happening?!

13 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

That is such amazing news! I seriously could not be happier for you and your hubby!! I keep checking back every day for updates :)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Yippppeeeee! Soooo thrilled for y'all! This IS so totally happening, Bestie. xoxo

Dr. Blondie said...

Yay! I'm so glad. Just take it one beta at a time.:)

AEOT said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So so so happy for you both. Saying a quick prayer for lots of sticky lining!!

Amy said...

I'm very happy for you and your husband. I've been reading your blog for a couple of years and this is the best news! I was in Italy when you had the FET and I lit some candles for you. I'm not Catholic and I don't know you, but last time I was in Italy my sister was going through a similar situation and I lit some for her and she ended up with very happy results, so it couldn't hurt right? :)

Unknown said...

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is really happening! Cant wait for us to celebrate in person! xoxo

Muffy said...

SO happy for you!!!!

Amy said...

Congrats! LOVE the 49.33 hour calculations... only TTC women understand this level of OCD!:)

Jill said...

What what?!??! Happpy Dance still going here in my neck of the woods!!

Cas said...

Finally catching up on blog reading and I see THIS!! So so happy for you. Lots of prayers being sent your way : )
xo, Cas

Jennifer said...

YAY!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Congrats to you!

mrs.mfc said...

I am so so so excited for you. Hoping for great news on Wednesday too!!! Congratulations on the great news :)