Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Twiddling my thumbs on the two-week-wait...

IUI cycles are just crazy. It's like go-go-go, doctor-doctor-doctor, pill-pill-pill until the big day. And after that it's just... wait. Sometimes it can be the longest two weeks of your life, but I'm doing fine so far. I just try not to think on it too much and distract myself with other things, like this video. NBC re-aired an old SNL episode with Peyton Manning this past weekend and it has one of our favorite digital shorts of all time. (I can actually appreciate Peyton Manning now that he doesn't wear an ugly orange jersey anymore.) Enjoy!

11 comments:

Meg said...

That's one of my favorite SNL pieces of all time. I laugh about it sometimes when I'm sitting somewhere and it happens to cross my mind. I was pumped to see it on nbc.com the other day...thanks for posting it!

Heather said...

Good luck! Hang in there!

Melissa said...

I've never done an IUI (hopefully will never have to) but the 2 week wait is the worst kind of torture! I try so hard to keep myself busy and not search for early pregnancy symptoms on the internet lol. Good luck and I hope you get a BFP! :D

Hurley Lucy said...

Oh, so funny! There's so of their digital shorts I love.
Praying for this process!

Hurley Lucy said...

Oh, so funny! There's so of their digital shorts I love.
Praying for this process!

Jill said...

OMG - before I even SAW this post from you I actually watched this here at my desk this morning with my co-workers gathered around. I told them it was a must to welcome the football season!! Hmm..I may have to put it on my blog later - thanks for letting me copy you! GO COLTS!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Lots and lots of prayers for you and the octuplets! :) Loooove you!

Imperfect said...

The two week wait is the worst!!! Don't want to work out too hard, can't drink wine, ugh! Totally feel your pain. Hang in there! Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

It's football season! Too funny!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

It's football season! Too funny!

Anna said...

I'm so feeling you on this! I test tomorrow and the wait is atrocious and I'm not having good feelings about. It is the worst kind of hurry up and wait situation.