Thursday, September 9, 2010

"It's on, bitches."

So I got a positive read on my OPK test today, which means game-on for the IUI tomorrow. I was hoping to go one more day before getting the green light, but I think we'll still be in good shape. We're supposed to do another ultrasound tomorrow so I'm very curious to see how chunky my lining has gotten over the last 3 days. I've been drinking this nasty ass Noni juice that's supposed to help with implantation, among other things. It better. My acupuncturist warned me, "it no taste good." Yeah, she wasn't lyin'. Also, the hub's gotta give me a shot tonight. As many needles as I see each week, I still don't like them. Actually it's not that bad - I just have a hard time doing it myself since I have to look away. That kinda makes it hard. Anyway, here's to a fabulous turkey basting in the morning! Big prayers!

18 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Hahahaha! There couldn't be a more perfect title and accompanying photo to this post. Praying for some "sweet ass sticky baby walls" for you tomorrow! (And I'm almost positive God responds to prayers like that. ;) )

Gracie Beth said...

I will be thinking about you and keeping my fingers crossed tomorrow!

Charbelle said...

Big prayers!!!

Jessi said...

Sending positive vibes your way tomorrow!!!

Jill said...

Praying!!!

Erica said...

Lots of prayers are being sent in your direction. Here's to some successful baby-makin'!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Lots-o-prayers. For twinkies! Please email me and tell me what time bc you know I like to say extra prayers at the right time. Love!

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed for you! Prayers too!

Melissa said...

I hope it works this month! Fingers crossed!

Kate said...

Sending lots of prayers & good babymaking mojo your way!!!

AEOT said...

Sending up a big prayer for a fully healthy, really sticky uterus!!!!! Will be anxiously awaiting updates as to the results!!

Amber said...

Lifting you up this morn!

Meg said...

Good luck good luck good luck!

Lucky in Love said...

That's amazing news!! Prayers your way!

Mary Beth said...

Prayers for you!

Susannah said...

Go, go, go! Yay for Noni juice, even if it's yucky!

UGA Bama Belle said...

Hope everything went well with the IUI! I haven't gone the acupuncturist route yet, but if Noni juice is what they're going to recommend, I may keep on putting it off!

Molly said...

Good Luck!!! I wish you the best! I have been drinking Noni juice also, ug!! So gross! But only a shot at a time, so it goes fast and have to do a chaser.