Sunday, July 19, 2009

A few things.

1. We got back from the doctor's office an hour or so ago... I ended up getting a surge on Saturday, so we did the insemination this morning. Lining is still an issue and I'm on meds for it, so keep those prayers comin'! I know God can do anything, so we'll just have to wait and see! The hub definitely brought his A-game today... good job, hub! And Dr. Toledo and I laughed about my "special" uterus. He thinks the lining issue has to do with my poor girly parts having been through so much with the surgeries and all...

2. Got home today and the hub decided to remove my ancient stickers from my car's back windshield. Like seriously ancient... I have an old Georgia "G" that has seen better days. I still have all my apartment parking stickers from college... from 10+ years ago. So anyway, he proceeds to try and scrape these stickers off and BAM! The window completely busted into a million pieces out of nowhere. So now we're calling glass companies to get quotes on replacing the windshield. Awesome. You can't do anything but laugh though...

3. Got the little Vera Bradley flyer in the mail for the new Frill collection. Everyone in the photos is like 16. So maybe these are geared toward a younger generation, but who cares. You can consider this little diddy added to my wishlist...

17 comments:

Suburban prep said...

I thought the same thing about the models in the flyer.

As Cape Cod Turns said...

It must be some kind of sign that I am cooking your pulled port sandwich recipe today for dinner!!
Thinking good thoughts for you!!

Sherrie said...

I will keep you in my prayers. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

Kristen said...

I can't believe the window busted...that's so crazy! Hope it doesn't cost a lot of replace!

Her Preppiness said...

I will be thinking about you

Gracie Beth said...

I will be keeping you in my prayers, that is crazy about the windshield!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!

On another note, that bag is great!

A Belle and her Beau said...

praying oh so hard for you!!!!

Julia said...

I pray it works!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Fingers crossed for you and that little number is adorable!

LyndsAU said...

praying that works for you girl!!

Jill said...

Praying for you (and your lining!).

What Kate Wore said...

We'll keep you in our prayers Miss Buford, and we're sending good thoughts your way.

Smiles to you,
tp

cancersucks said...

Sending healthy baby making & strong lining dust your way-take care of yourself and that hubby of yours! Have a great week!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

OMG is hub ok?

Lucky in Love said...

I can't believe the windshield just broke like that! What a surprise!

Lots of prayers your way honey!!

Maureen said...

As for #1, sending constant prayers your way. #2, it always seems that no good deed can go unpunished. And for #3, EXACTLY! I was trying to figure out what my problem was with VB lately, and you summed it up. It's all about the tweens and teens.