Monday, July 13, 2009

I know I'm a total nerd...

...but I'm SO excited for Harry Potter this week! We would normally hit the midnight showing as soon as it comes out, but I've got a 7:30am appointment at RBA the following day - so no thanks. I'm going out with kuntry bride and Lucky Wednesday night for Lucky's 31st... so that puts us seeing Harry on Thursday night. I snagged our tickets before we left for the beach.

I've reread Book 6 and even read Book 7 again on vaca - totally forgot so much of that book! It's been forever. So I am in total Potter zone right now. The reviews I've read are really good so I'm beyond pumped! We're going again on the 31st to catch the IMAX showing since they delayed that release due to Transformers... anyone else going this week?!




7 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I will be going this week if I can drag my mother with me!

Unknown said...

My teenage boys and their friends are upstairs having a "Harry Potter rewind" watching all of the other movies. They have reread the books and bought their tickets to go at midnight tomorrow night. (Along with 9 of their friends) I have to laugh because they would be making fun of anyone else if they heard others were doing the same thing.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Where did you get the fancy new header? Love it!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

This will be the first movie since the 2nd I haven't been to the midnight showing. I'm not sure when I will make it...hopefully this weekend.

Julia said...

Oh me too! We watched The Order of the Phoenix Sunday night, and I've been re-reading THBP in anticipation!!!

Marla said...

I am so excited! I didn't get on the HP bandwagon until recently, have read up to #6. I still need to watch #5 and I'm having a hard time finding in at blockbuster...I want to see it before we go Saturday!

Let us know if seeing it again at the IMAx is a must!

Polka Dots & Protein Bars said...

I cannot wait to go see it! I had to reread book 6 because I finished it so long ago and forgot tons and tons!