Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rain, rain, go away...

...come again another... week when we're not here. Poor Belly has seen more of the underside of our bed (her special hiding place) than the beach. She loves water, but NOT rain. And certainly not tunder-torms. Well, all I can say is, I rather be at the beach in the rain than at work in the sunshine. So I'm not gonna complain! I brought plenty of books with, so I'm good to go. Hope y'all are having fab weeks! My blog is currently getting a makeover and I can't wait to debut it! It's about time I got one- it's gonna be fab.

Alright, girls... off to do a bunch of nothing! Love it! :-)

3 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Aw- poor Belly! We've had at least two thunderstorms a day for abt a week now- Sadie is so on edge! Give B and C a kiss from Sadie!!

tintarosa said...

Send your rain this way. We need it bad in Central Texas.

Jill said...

I hear ya girl..it rained our whole week at the beach to. I'm with you, at least you're at the beach but I hope you get some SUN SOON!!!!!