Thursday, July 16, 2009

Buford Baby: Round 2

I'm posting via email, so if the font is a little wonky, that's why. I'll fix it later when I can get into blogger. Anyway, had my mid-cycle check yesterday morning. I have 4 potential eggies! Two definite and two others likely... I should know more tomorrow. But my lining was rather thin yesterday (they check all this via ultrasound, by the way)... so they are having me double my estrogen intake. If it doesn't get up to where they want it, they will probably not do the insemination - because there's nothing much for a fertilized eggie to attach to.

SO, I'm going back again tomorrow a.m. for yet another ultrasound to see how it has progressed - well that's assuming I don't detect an LH surge today (which I really don't think I will). So while I'm very glad that they're making sure everything looks perfect before doing the IUI, we're already $1,000 in on this cycle before even getting to the actual insemination whether we do it or not. I'm therefore hoping all systems are a-go and that we can complete this cycle. So keep those prayers comin' - pray for some fabulously thick lining and lots of sticky vibes! I know those are odd things to pray for, but if you want to get specific and all... that's what we're after!

If all goes according to plan, the actual IUI (possibly two) will probably occur over the weekend. I'll of course keep y'all updated! I'm having a massage tomorrow morning after my appointment, so hopefully that will relax me and I'll be all geared up...

Nothing much else going on this weekend - thank goodness! We've been running around like mad this week and with being out of town last week, we've got a lot to catch up on around the house. Plus we will have FIVE doggies in our house this weekend. We've got a 4th with us now - Nugget. And a 5th - Hannah - will be joining us tomorrow. We're suckers for dogsitting... when you have three, what's a couple more?! They love it. OK, Belly doesn't - but the other two do.

And tonight we're going to see Harry!!! I'm so beyond excited. Everyone I've talked to that's seen it loved it. I heard the midnight showings on Tuesday night pulled in about $20 million... I'm curious to see the total Wednesday opening figures to see if they beat Transformers' $55m. This stuff fascinates me for some reason.

Alright, girls... gotta get some work done! Hope you have a fabulous Thursday! I'm off tomorrow... weeee!!!!

10 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

Lots of luck! I'm thinking thick for you :)

Susan D. said...

Good luck! Sending you thick & sticky vibes! will be thinking about you.

Julia said...

Good luck tomorrow...think THICK! :)

Jill said...

Always good to share specifics!! Praying for a most FABULOUS lining tomorrow!

Gracie Beth said...

I will be thinking about you best of luck!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Saying lots and lots of prayers!!! Love you!

Miss Madras said...

Sending good thoughts your way!

Sandra said...

You're on my prayer list!! xoxo

Allyson said...

Praying for you too!

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Sending good wishes!!!!!