Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Children's Boutique Warehouse Sale

So Phoebe has a new rear windshield - good as new! Not exactly a fun expense in a month we're doing an IUI cycle AND paying off a credit card... but hey, what can you do but laugh and pray?! And thanks so much for the sweet messages regarding our baby makin' - your prayers mean SO much to me! I hope y'all know that.

By the way, does estrogen make you a fat cow? Cuz I sure feel like one. I've been eating normal, but my weight has like ballooned lately. They've got me pumping the estrogen due to my lining issue. So here's hoping this extra "cushioning" falls off once I get off that junk.

Anyway... Atlanta mommas, make sure y'all check out the children's boutique warehouse sale this Friday and Saturday - it only happens a couple of times a year and it's fab! For more details, meet me over here. I could do some serious damage there if I had (1) money and (2) a kid. Seeing as I have neither, I'll stay put. But let me live vicariously through y'all!

Alright, off to work. Gotta be productive today. Lots to do...

5 comments:

Jill said...

I think all those hormones totally make you feel like a cow. I didn't load up on estrogen like you did, but definitely had that experience from my stuff. YUCK! Praying!

Leslie said...

Just a quick thought on the windshield expense - did you check with your car insurance about paying for it? A lot of insurance companies cover it these days, I think.
I'm sure you look fabulous!! You and Baby Buford are in my prayers!

Buford Betty said...

L - Yep, our auto insurance would cover it, but the expense was less than our deductible. Not a huge expense, thank goodness. That emergency fund comes in handy!

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Your pulled pork that I made on Sunday was DELISH! Thanks for posting the recipe! Oh and we all toasted to you and your uterus.

Buford Betty said...

Sue - so glad you loved the BBQ recipe. And I LOVE that you toasted to my uterus! Too funny.