Thursday, July 2, 2009

In my belly this afternoon...

In case you were dying to see how my fab crockpot BBQ I threw together this morning turned out, take a peek...


It may have to do with the fact that I missed my afternoon snack and was starving when I got home, but this is like the best BBQ sandwich EVER!




Hop back over here for the recipe.

Also, while you're salivating, jump on over to Shop It To Me where I guest-posted on closet reorganization! It's truly one of my favorite topics - I'm obsessed with having an organized closet.

And if you're not on the Shop It To Me train already, well get on it, girls! The team at Shop It To Me has tipped me off on many a killer bargain. You create an account, go through a list of designers and retailers and choose the ones that interest you. Give the specific sizes you're looking for in whatever categories you're after... and then you start receiving your *Sale Mail* - however frequently you choose - which alerts you to items of interest in your size that are on sale. They do all the legwork for you! It's truly awesome. LOVE it. You will too... sign up here!

Well, I'm officially on vaca, girls! Looking forward to a day at home tomorrow getting packed for the beach and all the preparation that goes along with that.

5 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Mmmmm! Crockpot + pork = delish!!

Brittany Ann said...

Just found your blog! Love what I've read so far! Looking forward to following along!

EJ & Roo said...

yum! i'm borrowing this recipe!!

Tristan said...

I'm having that the 4th..but off the grill :)

mmm..with dill pickles on top :)

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Yummy, I've got to try that recipe. That looks amazing right now.