Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shecky's Find: Lia Molly

I know I'm totally behind on my Shecky's update since that was like over a week ago! But the event was fun as usual. Great goodie bags (although, Gertie ate one of my bath fizzies), fun drinks, and two ginormous ballrooms filled wall to wall with clothing and accessories. There was a ton of jewelry and lots of handbag retailers... it's very heavy on accessories (which I love). But the one clothing collection that really caught my eye was Lia Molly from New Orleans. It's a fab sweater collection that you must check out... some really gorgeous pieces and so different. Here are a few looks, but go check out the site for more...




Definitely my favorite find of the night. Did any other Atlanta girls make it out? Did you snag any fun things? I didn't buy anything of course... just ooohed and ahhhed and sipped. Good girly fun!

In other news... looks like Friday is GO-day for my IUI... I'm hoping I'm able to detect my LH surge today or I'll have to give myself a shot tonight. I'm such a wimp... I'll probably have to get the hub to do it if it comes to that... either way, we'll be at the doctor tomorrow and possibly Saturday. It's exciting! Still not expecting anything to come out of it, but it's just exciting to be doing something. So say a lil prayer for Buford Baby tomorrow! Thanks, girls...

5 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

Definitely saying a prayer for you and your wannabe baby! :)

Unknown said...

Big prayers being sent up for Baby Buford! Lots of sticky dust to you tomorrow, I was just thinking about that as I read your blog...

I am about to start taking Clomid and I am scared! I would love to hear any tips you have to downplay the side effects, I hear they are NASTY! You can email me at aheubanks@gmail.

Good luck!

News Readin' Wife said...

Good thoughts and lots of prayers for Baby Buford! :)

Gracie Beth said...

I will be thinking about you and will definitely say a prayer for you!

SCM said...

A friend and I went to Shecky's too. It was a little too crowded for me, but we had a nice time.

Fingers crossed there is a beautiful Buford Baby in your near future!