Friday, May 15, 2009

At the doctor's office...

Operation Buford Baby is in full force, girls! Let's hope it fairs better than Operation Fierce Booty has to date. Had to do the shot last night... Poor hub. I was a flubbering mess and totally wimped out and had him give me the shot. Then I just cried myself to sleep for no good reason. The emotions of it all just hit you at totally weird and random times. And like this morning I'm totally A-OK. Anyway, say a little prayer girlz... We're doing this gig today and tomorrow. More later... XOXO

10 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

saying a prayer and glad that you can keep your sense of humor and refer to this sitch as "operation buford betty."

kHm

Susan D. said...

Sending you good thoughts!

Buford Betty said...

Actually that should read *Buford Baby* but whatev... My phone won't let me edit the durn post.

Jill said...

Hang in there. The emotions come and go. You can fluctuate so quickly from being excited/hopeful to straight up pissed that you have to give yourself a freaking SHOT(s) to do what should come naturally. I understand. Praying like crazy for Buford Baby!!!

Some Like it Southern said...

Best of luck! Thinking about you and sending some prayers up for you! XoXO

The Mrs. said...

I am praying for sure! Hang in there!!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Praying hard for a chubby niece or nephew!!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

As someone who had to start doing 4 shots/day last November, I know what you were going through--those first few are so scary!!
I am sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!!

Sandra said...

Definitely adding you to my prayer list. xoxo

Jill said...

Good luck!