Monday, May 11, 2009

More pics from filming...

So Saturday was a totally cool day in the 'hood with the filming going on. They were right in front of our house a good bit of the time, so I had to work my grocery trip around that... at one point I tried to leave for Kroger and was promptly told to get my ass back in the garage and shut the door. Hahahha... I was almost a "bogie"... apparently that's what they call scene killers. I have to get the Hollywood lingo down.

One of our neighbors got some really great shots from his side of the neighborhood when they were filming - up close and personal style...

This is the director (in the shorts talking to the stunt guy), Robert Luketic, who also directed one of my all-time faves, Legally Blonde.


Here he and the stunt guy are again... notice the fake blood. Hmmm... ketchup?



One of the three Trans Ams used for the chase scenes... this one has the front windshield missing - there's a shootout during the chase.



One of the Trans Ams with camera equip mounted to the front.



Another look at the Mercedes that films the chase scenes.


Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher's stunt doubles. Apparently Katherine's double has known her since she was like 14 and has been her double in all her films.

As far as I know, no one spotted the stars, but they were rumored to be having lunch nearby with the director at one point. And of course they're in town for a while for filming, so maybe some of you local gals will spot them! Do tell!

Alright... gotta get a move on. I've got an early morning doctor appointment today to do my mid-cycle check. Should be easy peasy, but I'll let you know if I learn anything new. OK, that's a wrap.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just my humble opinion but I think Ashton's double is WAY hotter! :)

Prissy Southern Prep said...

Neat!! I love all things celebrity, so I really enjoy posts like this!

Jill said...

VERY cool. I would have totally geeked out. I heard Demi and Ashton were at Buckhead Diner yesterday for dinner. If I hadn't been sporting the Sunday afternoon skank look, I so would have gone!! People keep inviting them to Buckhead Church via twitter too..we'll see!!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

hmmm...if i was a star in buford, where would i go?? i will think about this and figure it out!!

oh, did you have fun at the wine tasting? we were at our "usual" place on our friends' porch watching the festivities. did you hear that guy that sound like louie armstrong? wow!

The Mrs. said...

So fun! They filmed a commercial at my house a while back and it was so fun to see the neighborhood reaction!