Thursday, May 7, 2009

Real fast like.

That's how this update's gonna go, cuz I gotta run. But anyway, Shecky's was a blast last night! The goodie bags are rockin' and my girls and I had a great time. Atlanta girls, drop by tonight if you can for the final night! Advance tickets are sold out, but you can still buy them at the door. Lots of great jewelry and accessories again this year... but if you're really on a mission to find something, get there right when it opens at 5pm because the crowds start pouring in soon after and well, I don't know about you but I cannot shop in crowds.

Tonight kuntry bride and I are hunting down wedding gowns with Lucky... can't wait! Thanks for the tips on New Natalie's and other spots. I will pass the good word on! Alright, later y'all. Gotta go dry my hair and scoot.

No comments: