Friday, October 10, 2008

PB Teen opening at Lenox Square

Get excited, peaches! Atlanta will soon play host to the very first Pottery Barn Teen store at Lenox. The store is set to open early next month - just in time for some holiday shopping, no doubt. And hey - don't immediately poo-poo on the idea of a "teen" store. It may not be on your initial must-see list, but I'd give it a look. Remember I posted a while back about some super fun accessories I found in the catalog? It's not just personalized bean bags and rad locker accessories - they really do have some gems if you're willing to look. They have some great stuff that would easily work in a nursery or young child's room. And shoot - even my room maybe! So I look forward to checking this out soon. And I also haven't been to Lenox since they expanded the main PB store... which is (for) now the largest Pottery Barn ever opened. I may not have any money to spend, but I sure can sip a Starbucks and drool. Let's go!

10 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

Ahh! this is not a good thing, fortunately I do not venture to Lenox that often. I would really be in trouble if it was opening up and the mall of GA!

Stephanie said...

I am so excited about this...because for whatever reason I am super addicted to PB teen...and I'm 24.

Gracie Beth said...

p.s. I left you something on my blog :)

Kelli Radford said...

The PB store that they just opened there is AMAZING! I love going and staying (and drooling) I cant wait for PB teen! This makes me HAPPY!

Muffy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I am SO jealous! I loooove PB Teen!

Sandra said...

Wonderful! Another store to visit when my PD and I shop!!!

Denim and Pearls said...

Oh the main store is GInormous. I love walking around in there, sometimes I pop over during my lunch break to browse their new displays!

paige said...

who knew?
my 13 year old just cruised in & flipped when i told her...
she also loves those funky zebra pumps you have shown too :)

Molly said...

I love PB Teen!! I got my desk there and its the prefect size, even if its not in a dorm room :)

SLS said...

There is a surprise for you on my blog! =)