Friday, October 17, 2008

The life of a star.

It's rough, y'all. I'm so exhausted and I haven't even set foot in front of the camera yet! Three crew members came to our house last night to get shots outside the house. Our house looks so cool in the shots! We had a full moon - or mostly full moon last night and the sky looked pretty eery. Very Halloweenie. They took a shot of the house, shots of the moon, and a shot of one of the guys driving a car up and down the road. And they got a good feel for the lighting in the kitchen and marked where lights would need to go and used all kinds of fancy words that the hub is determined to add to his everyday vocabulary. And of course he's best friends with them all at this point, naturally. He could have an indepth convo with a doorknob - so, yeah... BFF.

We did our Whole Foods run yesterday and my mom came with. It was fun - but weird. Just getting random stuff with someone else's money. I'm heading out the door now to spend the rest of our $400 at Kroger. We spent just under $300 at Whole Foods. And I still don't know what I'm gonna wear for this thing... lots to do! Gotta run!

9 comments:

SCM said...

This is all so exciting! I can't wait until your show airs!

Jessi said...

Have fun, I cannot wait to hear about the taping!!!

Molly said...

How wonderful!! It sounds so fun and interesting!! Have a great time! Thanks for sharing the experience with us!

Breezy said...

I'm soo excited! To be like "I know her...well, I know her blog!"

Sandra said...

I think this will be the most fun for ya'll, and I cannot wait to see it!!

MMM said...

Good luck!! Take a few pictures for us. =)

Maureen said...

This is so very cool.

Some Like it Southern said...

I am so excited for you and your friends!
Have fun this weekend! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Polos & Pearls said...

wow, can't wait to hear more about it! super fun!!