Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bleh.

OMG. I ate so much food last night I think I may never eat again. OK that's a lie. I just ate 3 strips of bacon like 5 minutes ago. But for real, I inhaled so many calories at the rehearsal dinner that I should probably not eat for 3 or 4 days. Hehehe... it was good. The rehearsal dinner was at one of the Sugo locations. Sugo is delish - I've always liked it. But you know how it's hard to get a true feel for a restaurant's food and service when it's a private party like that? I mean there were so many little goodies being passed around beforehand - and I was STARVING - so I of course loaded up on those. Then we had a salad... fresh mozzarella, tomato, and kalamata olives (three of my favorite things). So by the time my entree came, I was kinda over it. It was great, but I was like 80% full and a tummy ache was coming on strong. OMG and then dessert... tiramisu - like my favorite, hello! And it was fabulous tiramisu. So of course I ate like all of it. And I'm not a big sweets person generally. Yeah, so after that I was like dying to get in the car so I could unbutton my pants. The food was great, but there's just so much going on that it's hard to appreciate it like you would at a normal dinner out. Does that make sense?

Rambling. Anyway... the wedding's at 5 o'clock tonight. Now that I'm Budget Betty, I was a good girl and didn't buy anything new to wear. So here's what I'm wearing tonight...




I've been REALLY good about not shopping. Well, with our hardcore zero-based budget and envelope system alla Dave Ramsey, there's not a budget for shopping right now. But girls, it's getting hard with all these killer sales going on! I just caught wind of a huge sale on KORS shoes over at 6pm.com and I'm like sweating. But I'm holding on! For dear life! Not. Gonna. Budge.

Alright... off to go find some nail polish... My peeping toes need a touch up.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

What a cute outfit! You will look fabulous. By the way, I SO know what you mean about taking in way too many calories, yucky I did that last night as well!

What Kate Wore said...

Oh Miss Betty, what a fun rehearsal dinner it sounds like! Hopefully you are having a blast at the actual wedding as we type this.

Who can resist Tiramisu? Not us!

Grins & Giggles,
tp

Sandra said...

I love that outfit!!!