Thursday, October 30, 2008

Speaking of Fashion Week...

Atlanta gals, be sure to get down to the Biltmore tonight for Shecky's Girls Night Out! Tonight is the final night of this "shopping party." I would've been there last night, but we had a date with NKOTB. Tickets are still available online or you can purchase at the door while they last. In fact, you can get in free tonight with proof that you're a registered voter. I may do a little Christmas shopping if something catches my eye, but I'm gonna be a good girl. I'm in it for the cocktails and goodie bag! And to see what these "emerging designers" have up their sleeves... I'll have a full report tomorrow!

4 comments:

Muffy said...

OOH! This sounds fabulous!

Stephanie said...

oy I am sad I am not going to make it.

Mr. Newlywed's uncle is in town this evening only, and we have promised to entertain him. Something tells me a night out with me shopping isn't his idea of entertainment...

Preppy Money Penny said...

I'm dying to know what's in the goody bag...I was going to go but I'm sick :-(

Gracie Beth said...

that sounds like so much fun!