Monday, October 6, 2008

31 Flavors!!!

They say it's your birthday... na na na na nah! It's MY birthday, too! Na na na na nah!

That's right! Today, it's official... I'm *IN* my 30's. I mean yesteryear I just hit 30, but now I'm like in them. I guess I am pretty old. I get excited about things like BOGO deals at Publix and giftcards to Kroger. Yep - that's what I asked for. Give me groceries!!!! How lame is that? But can I tell you how super excited I am about it? We've been so hardcore with our Dave plan that the idea of "stuff" just doesn't interest me right now. I mean it's totally appreciated, but you know what I'm saying. Grocery giftcards translate to less money I have to budget for groceries which translates to more money I get to stash away. We loves it! And we are SO old!!!! ;-)

22 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

Hope you have a great birthday!!

Stephanie said...

happy birthday! enjoy it!

Molly said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kelli Radford said...

Thats a great gift! Happy Birthday!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

De-lurking to say happy birthday! I hear you on the changed priorities that come with entering your third decade; I'm far more interested now the state of my savings account vs. the trendiest new bar nowadays . . .

Hollie and Janie said...

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday!! PPC's post was very cute, too!! Have a fab day!!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Hillary Jordan said...

I hope your birthday is wonderful and remember... 31 is the new 21!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Hope your birthday is everything that you had hoped for and more...

And no worries about being in your 30s...I'm having a great time and so is everyone else!

SLS said...

Hope you have a fabulous day! Happy Birthday!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy birthday Bestie! Hugs!! Love you lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday! :)

Breezy said...

Happy Happy Birthday! and I concur w/ Hillary-the 30's are the new 20's! Par-tay!

BroncoMom said...

Its your birthday Betty - Happy Birthday!

Jessi said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy!

Jill said...

Happy, happy birthday! I hope your day is fun and the year ahead is wonderfully blessed.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, I am a new reader of your blog and I enjoy reading it especially your money saving tips. I hope you have a great birthday!

tulipmom said...

Here's hoping you had a wonderful birthday and that the year ahead just keeps getting better and better!

Mona said...

Happy Birthday to you!!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! :)

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

You are far from old!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have/had a great, great birthday!!!!!!!

Mama's the Boss said...

Happy Birthday!!! I will be right there with you next month.