Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OMG!

Look what my Uggs have been bid up to!!! And there is still almost a whole day left. And you know what's so funny? I totally had these in a shoe bin at my last clothing swap and no one took them. SUCKERS!!!

Update 10/08/08: Shazam!!! SOLD to the highest bidder for a whopping $153.50! I cannot believe it! I paid only $110 for those pups like 3 or 4 years ago. I also remembered I had some pink infant Uggs tucked away in my someday closet... but you can bet your britches I listed those today! Woo hoo!

7 comments:

Muffy said...

WOWZA!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

go buford betty! thats great...

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

How great!! Ebay is great!!! I just made out great with selling all of my kids old costumes....what fun!!!

Polos & Pearls said...

wow! congrats...this reminds me, I have a huge rubermaid tub in my 2nd bedroom full of 'stuff' i need to list. whenever i come across something in my closet (or a bad gift), it goes into the ebay box.

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

That's great! I need to list a few things myself.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I still cannot believe you sold them for more than you paid. Years ago. And they have been worn. Crazy! But fun!!

Jessi said...

YEA!! That is awesome!!