Sunday, March 16, 2008

I may be twice a teenager's age, but...

I am loving me some accessories from the new Pottery Barn Teen catalog! I've always loved PB and PB Kids, but I found myself dog-earing tons of pages this morning while flipping through the teen catalog during breakfast. For example, I'm pretty sure I need one of these $39 totes...



This one is super fun too...



They have lots of cute, cute luggage pieces that coordinate with these totes in several different really fun and preppy patterns. I also love these little toiletry bags - only $25. I'm sure personalization is extra on these - as is par for the course with PB stuff. Probably $6 extra.




They also have a lot of cute accessories that I think would be great for a nursery. I'm always, always thinking about nursery decor. I'm kind of over the hanging letter name thingee on the walls (no offense if you have that - it's perfectly cute, I just think the look has run its course), but I love finding fun new ways to showcase a name, monogram, or initials like this $99 wall plaque...



And I'm IN LOVE with these print fabric stuffed animals! I seriously might have to snag a couple of these and toss them in the someday closet. I mean c'mon - too cute for words! We're planning on putting in built-in bookshelves all along the back wall of our future nursery. There's a large window in the middle where we'll do one of those bench seat cubby things. So I love finding cute stuff like this and imagining it on those shelves!



And these! What girl doesn't need a pink floral hippo???



I also love, love, LOVE chandeliers and other creative light fixtures in nurseries (well in any room, really). How cute would these balls be in a classic nursery with a little mod twist?!



Love this one. Some of these are cuter than ones I've found on actual baby sites.



This one with shades is also sweet and versatile.



Anyway, so lots of fun little finds in the PB Teen catalog this month. Just flip past the panels of hanging beads and obnoxious bean bags and you might find some super cute accessories!

10 comments:

tulipmom said...

I LOVE those polka dot shades! Hmmm......

And I agree that those hanging letter name thingees are a bit overdone. They seemed cute a few years ago but now they're just everywhere and that's sort of a turn off.

Some Like it Southern said...

Oh, I love pbteen and pbkids. I get those catalogs too! They have such cute stuff and some if it is much more reasonable than PB. Thanks for sharing all the cute finds!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

Cute! I especially love the chandeliers!

I hope you had a nice weekend. I am glad you and your family are safe!

Lori said...

They do have some really cute stuff~ I always enjoy looking through there!

Kate said...

OOh! I get PBkids (and the regular catalog) but I HAVE to start checking out PB Teen - those bags & stuffed animals are adorable!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I love the animals! thanks for stopping by my blog - your comments were so nice and helpful. have a good day -

Preppy Lizard said...

I love PBK...I totally rip out some of the pages for ideas and inspirations!

DebbieDo said...

I love PBK too. I have one of their chandeliers in my closet.

It's so girly and cute.

Unknown said...

I love everything on this post! From elephants to chandeliers. Love it!

just a girl... said...

you are never to old for pottery barn