Thursday, June 26, 2008

A minute to breathe...

Let me take one, just one! Oh man this week has been crazy. The past few have been off the charts, but it's been especially kurraazay this week. I'm only hopping on for a sec to give a quick update. I promise I'll hop back on later with deets from last weekend's whirlwind of activities - we had a blast. I give Dinner A'Fare an A++ (more on that later).

But really quickly, just wanted to let y'all know it looks like we'll have a contract on the townhouse today. We've been going back and forth with one buyer that I briefly mentioned and I think we're finally at a point all parties are happy with. As in any case, it ain't over till it's over, but things are sure looking good. So keep those prayers coming! We should be closing at the end of next month, assuming all goes according to plan. And if so, 'ritas on me on July 31!

This whole thing has been a total emotional roller coaster for me this past week. I've been a complete basket case and not at all happy-go-bloggy (hence my absence till now). All this mess and a bad case of the baby blues as of late has had me in a total funk. I don't really know what an anxiety attack looks like, but I could almost see one coming on! I even took a mental health day on Tuesday to try and get it together. My house was a mess from us being out ALL weekend. Do you ever feel like everything around you is just caving in and you're gonna lose it? Yeah that was me. But fear not, dear readers... I'm doing much better. Still stressed somewhat, but much much better. And no matter how stressed I let myself get, I am *always* aware of the bigger picture and I know God won't throw anything at me that the two of us can't handle together. But sometimes you just gotta throw a hissy fit and let it out, right?! Hehehe....

OK ladies, I gotta get some hours in. I'll come back with more soon (including my before and after Lilly dress shots.... aren't you SO excited?!)...

Oh and P.S. - I did get in that other sample sale site I mentioned earlier - Top Secret. I'll send invites out to those I already have email addresses for. Just delete the email if you don't want in. Leave a comment with your email address if you want me to add you.

P.P.S. - one of my dearest girls is having surgery today. She is a surgery pro like me, but she was particularly nervous about this one, so please add a lil prayer for her while you're praying for the townhouse! ;-)

Over and out!


(I'm a little behind!)

10 comments:

Muffy said...

OOOH! I can't WAIT to see the Lilly pix! Tres exciting!!!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Soooo excited to hear the outcome of the offer! And to see the Lilly pics. What did your she charge to tailor the dresses- just curious? And the dinner thing sounds like so much fun- can't wait to hear all about it!!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

So much going on! Just remember to breathe and be brave! That's been my advice to myself and others lately, so I'm passing it on! My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Mrs. Everything said...

Can you please add me to the invitation? missprissmomma@gmail.com

Stacy said...

Congrats on selling! YAY!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Cannot wait to see the "SOLD" post! That one will be a great one to read.

And give yourself a "bloggy" hug from me in regards to the baby blues...Wish that I could wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched...

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am glad things are moving forward with your townhome! Enjoy your weekend!

PreppyPeshke said...

I love Dinner Afare - One of my good friend's owns the Vinings location.

Can I get an invite to the Top Secret website, please???

Jill said...

What great news about your town house. Fingers crossed that it will all go well.

Mama's the Boss said...

I know exactly what you mean about the baby blues--the trip to the Atlanta zoo was to take my mind off the negative test.

I am so glad to hear about your townhouse.

Thanks for the Top Secret invite. :)