Monday, June 16, 2008

H&M, anyone?

Did any of my peaches happen to hit the newest H&M store at Atlantic Station that officially opened Friday? I didn't get over there - nor did I really have the desire to subject myself to club music and big crowds - but I plan to sometime soon. Perhaps a long lunch break on a random Tuesday or something. I snapped a pic with my phone while we were down there early last week. We could peek in at the racks but a big ole cop kept us from getting too close.


I will actually get to see the Northpoint store finally this weekend. Kuntry bride is turning the big 3-0 and we're celebrating with a girly shopping and spa day in Alpharetta. Can't wait! I could definitely use a massage...

Happy Monday, all!

3 comments:

Readings, Recipes and Rambles said...

Enjoy! That sounds like a lot of fun. I could use a spa right now! Haven't been to an H&M but I heard they are great!!!
I miss Atlanta!!

Muffy said...

OOH! H&M! Fabulous!!!! I scored a very preppy black cocktail dress there a little while ago. I love the prices!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love shopping at H&M. Too bad we don't have on in Charlotte yet!