Monday, June 16, 2008

I wanna play!

I'm taking the liberty of tagging myself via bestest since everyone seems to be playing this game!

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was... a junior in college. Probably in summer school. Probably wishing I wasn't in summer school.

2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
-Get documents/info to my realtor.
-Try the BodyAttack class at my gym (which I've been scared to do).
-Hopefully survive yoga after the above class.
-Finish yesterday's unfinished laundry (yeah right).
-Run at the park with the hub if I haven't keeled over from #2 and 3.

3. Snacks you enjoy
I'm a big snacker... there are many...
-yogurt
-fruit - esp apples, strawberries, blackberries
-100 calorie packs
-Del Monte 100 calorie canned sliced peaches
-Luna bars
-a Starbucks (usually a tall NF capp, or a tall NF iced latte)
-Tutti Frutti!!!!!!

4. Places you’ve lived
-Montgomery, AL
-Tucker, GA
-Duluth, GA
-Athens, GA
-Dunwoody, GA
-Buford, GA

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
-pay off debt, and of course have a lil shopping spree!
-quit my day job and save cash for my dream job plans
-give to friends and fam
-meet with a good CFP to see how much we need to put away to be comfy and how
-give the rest away (and fast!) to my church and other charities. I honestly have no desire to be "rich" nor do I want the responsibility that comes with it. As long as I can pay my bills and have a little fun from time to time, I'm happy.

Tag, you're it - if you wanna play too. :-)
Back to work... stop distracting me!

4 comments:

kolls said...

Maybe it's because I just plain hate exercise, but "Body Attack" just sounds TERRIFYING!

Muffy said...

That's a whole lotta different places in Georgia! Fabulous!

Buford Betty said...

Well, with the exception of Athens (where UGA is), they're all metro-Atlanta spots, so not really as crazy as it sounds! hehe

Mama's the Boss said...

I can tell I would love Tutti Frutti just from your blog. I will have to settle for TCBY.