Tuesday, June 17, 2008

She's up.


OK my dears, the townhouse is officially up for the taking. No fighting! Let's be civil about this, ladies. I've mentioned a little bit about it before, but this lovely was our first house together. We loved everything about it - especially the location - but our furry kids needed a yard and we wanted more space (hence the move to the 'burbs). Otherwise I might've been "Dunwoody Diva. "

We're shamelessly forwarding the listing info to all our friends, so I wouldn't dare leave blogworld out. Peaches, if y'all know of anyone looking, this little gem is in a killer spot right at the corner of Abernathy and Mt. Vernon (behind Perimeter Mall). You can walk to Marta (not that I ever did), you can walk to LA Fitness (yeah right) and you can walk to Starbucks (now that I did do). And sad for us, good for you - it's way underpriced. As in bend over and take it up the...

May real estate fairy dust come raining down upon us!!! :-) Say a lil prayer for us!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish it was a few years from now when I will be house-hunting, because it looks like an adorable place! Good luck!

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

What a cute townhouse! I am sure you all won't have any trouble selling it.

Enjoy your week!

Etiquettely Correct said...

I love that house! Too bad I live in Virginia :)

Mama's the Boss said...

Your house is adorable. I want it--too bad I'm not looking to buy.

I am sure you will have no trouble selling it.

tulipmom said...

Adorable townhouse. Reminds me of and makes me miss our first house together, also a townhouse. Hope it goes quickly!

Jill said...

I know exactly where that is. (And I wouldn't have walked to MARTA either - ha!). I'll most certainly refer if I hear of anyone in the market for a town home. It looks just lovely.