Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh dear.

Just got this voicemail from my mom...

"Hey uh... I just got done with my hair and I uh... I think - well, I know - I went a little too far this time. Call me."

Uh oh. She was dying her hair today (on her own). I better call her.


Update: Yeah apparently she decided to take it up a notch this time and go for a darker auburn red color. Hehehehe... she said it looks OK in the dark. In the dark? Yes, in the dark. But in the light it apparently looks purple. Oh dear.

5 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

OH NO! Update the blog when you know the result. Inquiring minds want to know!

Lori said...

Uh-oh! :0

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I am laughing out loud imagining your mom with purple hair! I want pictures.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Don't hold us in suspense...

Hair Girl said...

Tell her to run to Sally's. First start washing that Hair a lot to get the red to fade, next have her place an ash (green) based level 6 or 7 brown with 20 volume peroxide on her hair. Process for 40 minutes. The green will balance the purple/red and make everything an auburn brown. Bless her heart, I hope this info might help!