Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally!!!

After two months of no luck, I FINALLY got a positive reading this morning! No, no - not a prego test, but my ovulation test! I was yet again about to give up, but I finally got two lines this morning. I went back to testing in the morning, so I think that's definitely the reason I wasn't getting a good read before. Alright hubby, it's ON!

I promise to get back to my blog reading and posting... I feel so behind. I've been super busy, not to mention distracted. It's been a rough couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get in some good blog-reading time tonight after yoga. Catch ya later!

12 comments:

tulipmom said...

Blog reading? Yoga? You have more important things to do!! I hope this is the month.

Kate said...

Woo-hoo! Good luck & have fun;)

Some Like it Southern said...

Glad you were able to get a positive read. We are planing on starting to try next month so I will be trying ovulation tests this month. Wish me luck!
Have a good one!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Woo-hoo! Par-tay with the hub tonight!

Sasha said...

How exciting! Make the most of it!

LSU Melanie said...

Congrats! Miss ya

thelovelist said...

your pups are so cute! love your header

Stacy said...

yippe yay! so happy! go eggs, go! i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Good luck! And invite the Mr. to yoga with you. Couples yoga is a great thing!

Steel Magnolia said...

I'm so happy for you! I know how important it is to get a *positive* reading. I'm sending you sticky, baby vibes....

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Yay for two lines! I say have fun with it too! :)

Sarahviz said...

You totally psyched me out with that first sentence!
Happy "practicing"!