Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Clinically Insignificant

I swear I'm gonna rip the phone jack out of my wall here.  I could get a lot more work done if people would stop calling me!  And I wouldn't miss calls from my doctor either!  Ugh.  But anyway, just got a message from the nurse that Dr. T reviewed my SHG results and deemed them "normal."  He said there is a teeny tiny residual septum, but is calling it "clinically insignificant."  I'll take that.  Referring to my girly parts as "normal" is rather huge for me.  Up until now, I've been anything but normal.  So we're calling this a victory.  One step closer!

7 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Yay for normal girly parts!! Woo hoo!!

Unknown said...

Good news on the girly parts!

Lisa said...

Yeaaa!! Congrats, that is awesome news!!

Julie Tiemann said...

That's WONDERFUL!! Yay for normal girly parts!!!

Ellen said...

Great news! I will continue to keep you in my prayers :)

Jill said...

Hooray! So happy to hear!

Leslie said...

Just catching up on all your news - so happy that everything is looking "normal!!" Will be thinking about you as you mentally and physically prepare for the next round, and saying prayers for you.