Sunday, March 27, 2011

Special K

I had wondered about this and, yes, it was definitely confirmed in my FET protocol instructions... I'm not allowed to get pregnant on this Lupron cycle. As if that's a problem for us, but still - I know God has a sense of humor and I never doubt that the impossible is possible. So doctor's orders are to either abstain from sex altogether this cycle, or to use two forms of contraception. And it's a good thing I didn't get these instructions in person, because there's no doubt I would've thrown back one of my favorite Special K quotes, as it indeed was the first thing I thought of after reading said instructions.



If you haven't seen Can't Hardly Wait - shame on you! One of the greatest movies of all time. OK maybe not, but definitely one of the most quoted films in our household.

"I better double bag it - I don't know where that girl's been."

3 comments:

Julie Tiemann said...

Hahahaha! I must confess I've never seen it. Perhaps if we ever get Netflix again...

Sasha said...

LOVE that movie!

Hurley Lucy said...

LOL! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that movie. Hilarious that you thought of this scene while reading the directions.