Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Budget Templates

I have gotten lots of great emails from you guys regarding my last post.  And many of you are asking for copies of the budget forms we use.  Yes, I absolutely have templates available (with our numbers zeroed out) that have notes throughout explaining how we use them.  I would be more than happy to send you a copy!  If you've already requested one, I'll be responding to you shortly with the files.  If anyone else is interested in the forms or if you just have some general questions, feel free to drop me an email!  I am glad to help in any way I can.
 
It's back to the grind today...  though when I got here this morning, the power was out!  So we're just now getting back online and running.  I'm also waiting on a call back from my doctor to get this surgery on the calendar.  I'm hoping the dates don't interfere too much with work, but I can't exactly worry about that!  It is what it is.  I'm just ready to knock it out!
 
Hope y'all have a great week!

3 comments:

Muffy said...

Emailed you! Excited to see your template! YAY for saving $$$ in the new year!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh sorry I bbm-d, I didn't see this post. I want the template please!

Sasha said...

Sent you an email! I'm going to get on board!