Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Again?

So this morning I got in my car to leave for work. I glanced in my rearview mirror... no eye makeup. OMG. Seriously? I was running late to begin with and now this?! I left the car running and ran back upstairs to throw my eye makeup on. What is wrong with me???? Well on the slightest chance that I'm pregnant (and I mean slight - I'm in no way getting my hopes up - I gave that up months and months ago), I had decaf coffee this morning. I don't drink much coffee anyway, but I just like the taste of it in the morning. There really are no major symptoms that I'm preggers, nothing that couldn't be attributed to anything else... so I'm definitely not convinced that's the reason for my mental shortcomings of late. Apparently none of you found my brain though. So keep looking.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I'll keep looking and hoping. :)

The Mrs. said...

Okay I am praying!!!!