Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Picnic Politik.

Ugh. I'm having one of those "I don't like my job" days. I could say *hate* but hate's a strong word. I don't hate it... I just rather be paid to do something way more fun. Or hell - just not work period. I can busy myself with other things! Like my mom always says, "Why couldn't we have been born rich instead of so darn good looking?!"

Anyway, what keeps me going is having fun things to look forward to... and today's fun thing is my voting date with the hub tonight. Our precinct is literally across the street from our 'hood, so we are going to make sammies and walk over there tonight. I know it will be total high traffic time, but it's really the only time we can do it and not take too much time off of work. Neither of us work super close to home. Not far, but not like I-can-run-home-for-lunch close. Anyway, so that will be fun.

So get out and vote everybody (OK those in states that are voting today...)! Georgians, if you're registered to vote but not sure where your precinct is, you can look it up here. I feel all patriotic today. I think I'll go home and watch Legally Blonde 2 after casting my vote.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I voted...popped out in the middle of the afternoon when the sun was actually shining and stopped by for a large sweet tea on my way back into the office. Work stinks...((((hugs))))

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Happy Super Tuesday!

Libby said...

Have a great voting date tonight!

(I hear you on work, why is it all the the careers I really want don't come with a meaningful paycheck?)