Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Violated.

I think my Kate Spade sunglasses were stolen. And I am PISSED. Do you know how picky I am about my sunglasses? OMG. I've been retracing my steps the last couple of days and the only thing I can come up with is that I left them out Monday night when I left the office. I'm usually really good about putting them in their case and in my bag... but I ran out at lunch on Monday and wore them then. It's not totally off the wall for me to just throw my keys and sunglasses down by my bag on my shelf. When I left that afternoon I must've left them. Because I know I didn't have them on when I was driving home from yoga (I go straight to yoga from work on Mondays and Wednesdays) because it was dark. I didn't discover they were missing till I went to grab them yesterday at lunch on my way to my brow wax. OMG. I feel violated! And some dumbass kid is running around wearing my Kate Spade's! Or pawning them or something. OMG. I hate to accuse anyone when I'm not totally sure they were left and stolen... but seriously, I cannot think of any other explanation. So I'm in mourning right now.

But at the same time, I feel totally foolish for worrying about a stupid pair of sunglasses after hearing about all the devastation brought on by those tornados in TN and other states. How awful! My heart goes out to all those affected! You're in my prayers.

By the way, the hub and I got out to vote yesterday and the line was only like 3 people deep. Yay! We were in and out in no time. We didn't end up walking because it was starting to rain. It was a very exciting Super Tuesday. I love when everyone's predictions are totally off.

OK um... literally 2 minutes ago the hub called and said he found my sunglasses on our dining room table. I'm a total dumbass. Hahahhahhahaha! I nearly deleted this whole post... but then I realized you might be entertained by my stupidity. :-)

5 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

Once, I thought my Chanel sunglasses had been stolen by a valet. I was royally pissed, but then I found them on the floor board of the car. Talk about having the hubby think you are completely insane. I am glad you found your singlasses!

LSU Melanie said...

so glad you found them:)

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

So glad you found them. And glad you got into the election results this season too! Sooo fun!

Mrs. LSL said...

So funny! I am really glad that you found them - Kate's aren't cheap! :)

Stacy @ The Next-to-Nothing House said...

So glad you found them. I love this post....makes me feel normal. I'm not the only person who does things like this.