Friday, August 22, 2008

Thanks for the evite.

I just got an evite to a summer cookout next weekend. Looks real fun, guys! Problem is - I have no idea who this person is that sent it out. Seriously NO idea. By looking at the invitees, I see that there is some kind of connection to our neighborhood up here in suburbia. But this person lives in Decatur. I'm completely clueless. Perhaps I'll reply *maybe* and add "I'll give you a final answer as soon as I figure out who the hell you are. Thanks for the invite!"

5 comments:

Muffy said...

HAHA! Too funny! I wonder who it is?

Mary Beth said...

So is the cookout in your neighborhood or in Decatur? How perplexing!

Little Bow Prep said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Hope you find out who sent the evite.

Preppy Lizard said...

That is hilarous! Good luck on your hunt.

Sasha said...

Too funny! Let us know what you figure out and if you decide to go to the mystery party!