Friday, August 29, 2008

From my mom, the Auburn fan...

Sorry, she just couldn't help herself...


From the weather service:

In the event of a rash of tornadoes sweeping through the state of Alabama, we are asking all Alabamians to take shelter at Bryant-Denny Stadium located inTuscaloosa, Alabama.

We are fairly certain a touchdown will not occur there.



Oh isn't she the jokester... I'm sure you Bama girls will LOVE that one! Hehehehe...

Well, southern fried football is officially upon us! The hub and I are heading up to the UGA game tomorrow and I cannot wait!!! We don't have tickets, but we're just going to go and see if we can snag some cheap ones. If not, we'll just enjoy the fanfare and watch the game downtown or something. And I am gonna be collegiate cute to boot... I'll be wearing this dress...





...with my fabu silver Bonanno's (courtesy of bestest)...




And I got some fabric today at JoAnn's to make a Dawg-a-riffic sash for my black dress...



Goooooo Dawgs! Woo hoooooo!

7 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I can appreciate the Alabama joke on account I am a Vol thanks for the laugh!

Mrs.Preppy said...

You are going to have a cute game day outfit!

Sew Biz said...

Loved the joke and your outfit is ADORABLE!! You will be the cutest and best dressed person there - have fun.

Kelli Radford said...

Have you seen the new UGA... go to AJC.com and check him out... so CUTE!! Have fun at the game, fellow UGA fan!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

No way- you got that at Joann's? Clearly my store does not sell any such fabu fabric!

MMM said...

I don't like the joke, but I do love your outfit! =) Roll Tide!

Surf Girl said...

That joke was too funny - have fun at the game!