Thursday, August 21, 2008

50% off all Mineral Makeup at ELF!

I'm trying to figure out - to the minute - how long this "24 hour" sale lasts... because it seems to still be going on and I think 24 hours have certainly passed since I first got word. The point: get hand to mouse and scoot on over to Elf and load up now, now, now!!!

If you've yet to try out this new "mineral" makeup phenomenon, here's your chance to do it, not just on the cheap, but on the WAY cheap! Click below to see all the mineral goodies...

Elf 100% Nautral Mineral Makeup w/ SPF 15

There are tons of fun mineral products. If you're not familiar with Elf - it is fabulous makeup for stoopid prices. Most products are only $1. But the mineral line has products ranging from $3-8. I've mentioned it a bunch, so y'all know *I* loves it.

Anyway - they are always having sales on top of their awesome prices, but this one could not go without mentioning... when you enter code BLOWOUT at checkout, you get 50% off ALL mineral products totalling $25 or more. (Dumbass me had "BLOWAWAY" typed initially - so if you tried that, try again with the correct one!) But like I said - this is supposedly only a "24 hour sale" so I'd get your arse on over there now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to try mineral makeup. I think I am the last person on the planet who hasn't tried it yet! This sale looks like a good place to start :)

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I keep reading about Elf everywhere, but I have yet to try it. I think I might have to try it.

Enjoy your week!