Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random Laughs: Ugly Betty

Yeah this is totally random, but I was watching this old episode of Ugly Betty on Tivo and I was just cracking up. I adore this show, and the Slater-Bradford wedding episode is one of my favorites. If you're not watching this show, you are SO missing out. I can't wait for it to come back this fall! Here are a couple of my favorite scenes from this particular episode...

The first showcases Posh Spice's scenes - she had a guest appearance (as herself) as Wilhemina's last minute MOH. My favorite scene is Wilhemina's final gown fitting with Vera Wang (playing herself). This is mayjah! And who wouldn't want a booty bop from Vera Wang?!




And then later at the wedding... when the ceremony is interrupted, Wilhemina probes her assistant to stall. So he shoves Amanda up there to entertain the guests with her vocal stylings.



Just a couple of good laughs for Thursday. Enjoy! :-)


Oh and on a completely random note - how the hell do those volley ball chicks keep from getting wedgies?! There's got to be some seriously powerful product they're using to keep those suits in place. And the hub and I also discussed how all these athletes must have waxers on staff. There's some serious hair removal going on here.

9 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I love watching Ugly Betty too! I am looking forward to the new episodes this fall.

Enjoy your week!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh I love Ugly Betty!! Can't wait for the Fall TV season to start. You know, because I don't watch enough TV as it is right now.

BroncoMom said...

AMEN to the waxing job -
Ugly Betty can't start soon enough for me. When does it start?

Buford Betty said...

I think it starts back 9/25. Click the Ugly Betty link on my post and I'm sure they have the right date!

Gracie Beth said...

I was wondering the same thing about the waxers, like if the US team has their own waxer, because not only are the women waxed, but the male swimmers are too. I am so glad I am not the only one who was wondering that :)

What Kate Wore said...

Oh, you know, B2, it is so good to have someone ask the questions that also perplex TP, especially when we have these... well, these more 'delicate' issues to address! (Heh-heh-heh)

Hope you have a splendid weekend,
TP

Ellen said...

I have heard nothing but good things about this show but have yet to watch it. I'll have to tune in this fall!
I'm also looking forward to "Lost" and "Friday Night Lights."

Mama's the Boss said...

That episode was too funny.

I about fell out of my chair watching Amanda sing again.

HA!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

Ugly Betty is one of the few shows I try to watch every week, when it is showing on TV. It cracks me up. I also can't wait for Dirty, Sexy Money to come back.