Thursday, July 31, 2008

Three things for Thursday...

1. I added some measurements to my maternity denim detail below up for grabs, as inquiring minds wanted to know!

2. My $4.95 jeans arrived yesterday. They're gorgeous, but tragically, are one size too big. :-( I'm SO totally bummed... Guess I'll be returning those puppies. I do think my next designer denim purchase will definitely be Rich & Skinny's though - love them.

3. I'll be drawing a winner for my stationery giveaway tomorrow afternoon! Don't forget to sign up here by 5 o'clock tomorrow! My stuff is rather delicious, if I do say so myself, so don't miss out! :-)


3 comments:

Lauren @ Adventures of a Southern Newlywed said...

I am sorry your jeans didn't fit.

Hollie and Janie said...

Oh! Thank you so, so much for your sweet comment about my Sadie. It made my day! Our family has always thought of dogs are just part of the family. No matter what kind of day you have, they just make you smile! V. cute blog, too!!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I tagged you!