Monday, July 28, 2008

Stylin' courtside.


One of my girlfriends sent me an email this morning in a desperate search for a "cute" tennis bag. I know I've seen these everywhere... even Vera Bradley makes them now. But she needed more than just a cute racquet cover. She wanted a big ole bag to carry two racquets, balls, shoes and whatnot. She has recently gotten into tennis and she's got the cute skirts and all, but needs a bag with some style. And I agreed... afterall, looking cute on the court should be the #1 goal right? I mean it's just a game... win or lose, looking cute while doing it is key. ;-)

I did a little digging and also consulted Christmas bride, who is quite the tennis cutie herself. I knew she'd know just where to find one. And she did - these bags from Ame & Lulu are so darn cute, they make me want to throw on a skirt and grab a racquet myself...





Super cute, huh? Just thought I'd pass those along in case anyone else was looking for some stylish gear. They also have other "active" accessories... cute yoga bags and also golf stuff too for you preppy golfin' gals. I love all the fabrics... so dreamy! Do y'all have any other sites with fun athletic accessories?

Hope y'all had a good weekend... ours was pretty low-key. We had a 30th birthday party Friday night - for kuntry bride's hubby. I swear that's all we do lately - celebrate people's 30th birthdays. It's all my crew though - we've all been taking the plunge over the last year. Hub's crew is well past it. Shoot, I'm already starting to think about his 40th! Hahahahha....


5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Those tennis bags are too cute. I may have to head over to the site to check out the golf accessories.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Adorable!! You know I don't play sports but if I did, I'd totally order one right up.

Random....but I totally tired on those cute shoes this weekend at Marshalls. Of course they were too high for my I-love-flats comfort zone. But very cute!

Etiquettely Correct said...

Thanks for my invite! I am excited :)

The Mrs. said...

Makes me want to take up Tennis!!!

Mama's the Boss said...

I'm just beginning to play tennis & take yoga. Wonder if I could talk DH into getting me one of this for our anniversary????

Hmmmm.