Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm in love...

...with Rue La La. Not that we weren't having a torrid love affair before, but now it's official: we're an item. I had a good credit building for referrals and was just waiting and waiting on that *certain* item to pounce on. Wasn't sure what it would be... but this morning at 11:01am, we met.

Ladies, behold my new Rich & Skinny jeans. A $200 pair of jeans that I scored for... drumroll, please... $4.95.



OMG... so excited. Rue La La had them for $75 (which in and of itself is a great deal) so after my credit, I only had to pay some shipping costs (the $4.95). Here's hoping they fit! I can return them if not, but surely won't be able to exchange them since the boutique will be long gone. They're from the same makers of Seven and Citizens, and I know how those fit me... so I took a guess. Anyway, so keep spreading that la-la-love. It'll pay off! I am on cloud 9. I mean I can't even get a Chick-fil-A for $4.95. But I got some wicked ass jeans!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! What a great start to the weekend, huh?!


Ok this one's funny because I have this dress up on ebay right now!

10 comments:

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

omg, thats great! im in love with ruelala too, but right now my heart so oh and the checkbook says no! haha!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh how fun!! Fancy jean for free? So awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe it! So jealous! I cannot get in to Rue La La because I would want to buy something every time since it is up for such a limited time! Too tempting!

Wila (aka Ali) said...

What a really great deal! I'm actually wearing my new VV martini-shaker sash as a belt today that I just got in the mail from Rue LA La last week! Enjoy those jeans, they're super cute!

Have a great weekend!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

that is an awesome deal!

Breezy said...

Sooo, I'm officially jealous of your closet and your bargain hunting...

Etiquettely Correct said...

What is Rue La La? I keep hearing about it and I feel like I am missing out.

Buford Betty said...

Oh dear, etiquettely correct! You're missin' out! It's a site with online sample sales. Leave your email if you want an invite in (it's by invitation only - but anyone with access can get you in).

Etiquettely Correct said...

yes! I want an invite! Please - etiquettelycorrect21@yahoo.com

thank you!

Mama's the Boss said...

Tag--Check out my blog.