Friday, July 18, 2008

A fun little Friday meme for youyou!

Thanks for the tag, Miss Lili NC. I'll gladly pause from number-crunching to talk about myself for a minute. Hehehe...

A. Attached or Single? Attached for good. :-)
B. Best Friend? Duh!
C. Cake or pie? Pie hands down.
D. Day of choice? Friday!
E. Essential item? A gigantic handbag filled with many essential items. ;-)
F. Favorite color? Pink.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither - ew.
H. Home town? Atlanta 'burbs... various spots.
I. Favorite indulgence? ice cream.
J. January or July? I like January for new beginnings, but tax season starts in January, so it's not exactly my *favorite* month. Let's go with July.
K. Kids? Someday! Our doggies are our kids right now.
L. Life isn’t complete without? Great girlfriends to get you through it.
M. Marriage date? 11.02.02 (my parents' date was 11.02.68)
N. Number of brothers and sisters? I'm an only.
O. Oranges or Apples? I like both but I eat apples way more.
P. Phobias? Spiders and roaches. Ahh!!!!
Q. Quotes? "If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans."
R. Reasons to smile? I have many. We all do.
S. Season of choice? Definitely fall.
T. Tag 5 people: Bestest, Etiquettely Correct, le petite blog, The Preppy Lizard, and YOU!
U. Unknown fact about me? I never had any wisdom teeth.
V. Vegetable? I love veggies. Not sure I can pick just one! Spinach maybe.
W. Worst habit? Procrastination for sure.
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Um... I've had several of both. Is that the question?
Y. Your favorite food? single food item? probably cheese or olives. kind of food? probably Mexican. I could eat Mexican food everyday.
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra.
(Another) Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? Gorillas for sure. I miss Willie B. :-(

Happy Friday, all! :-)

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm a libra too-woohoo!

I love Mexican too and missed it SO much when I was in Australia!

Breezy said...

Pink was obvious =) but I didn't know we also shared that we're "only" kiddos...I think from our blogs we sound very well adjusted and only mildly princess-like ;)

Etiquettely Correct said...

Thanks for the tag! I am getting ready to post. Hope you had a good weekend :)