Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh the shoes my kid will have...

How cute are these? Seriously - how cute? My bestest sent me a link to these a while back and I bookmarked it. Just rediscovered the bookmark and remembered why I bookmarked it. Because they are so freaking cute!!! These are the baby mocs by Trumpette - one of my favorite brands of socks and tights for tots. My imaginary daughter, Evie (eh-vee), would look SO great in these. She wants the pink, green, and I think the red ones, too.

OK I'm being distracted from doing work... it's rainy here, but that's OK because I need to stay in and get some orders done today. Enjoy the weekend! :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! These are darling! :)

Unknown said...

Did I ever tell you one of my good friends little girls name is Evy (short for Evelyn)? That would be cute to have two little Evys in our playgroup one day! I will have to e-mail you a pic of her!

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

So cute! I havn't been to that site before- thanks!

Suburban prep said...

How cute are those. Way toooooo Cute