Thursday, July 19, 2007

My favorite gift to give.



Sometimes I hesitate a bit to share one of my favorite ideas because then, oh my goodness, it's not just mine anymore. But I simply must share my all-time favorite gift. It's pretty much my staple for wedding gifts lately and I often use it for baby shower or other gifts. Well, like many of you, I love a good monogrammed anything. Well, I stumbled upon these Lauren Classic Towels by Ralph Lauren on Horchow a few years ago. The pricing is just ridiculously good - and they do FREE monogramming! And they often have event pricing to where the deals are even better. Currently, you can get one of these lovely monogrammed bath towels for $9.99.

They make such a great gift. I usually get a couple of bath towels and two hand towels - all monogrammed - for less than $40. And they're great towels. We have a good collection of them ourselves. Plus I think they offer some really beautiful personalization choices. I recently purchased some for one of my friends who just had a baby girl. I had "Sarah Kate" spelled out on the petal pink towel in a soft yellow script - to match her nursery. They also have a great font/style for using a single letter - which is what I usually use for wedding gifts. It's a great gift for any occassion and everyone I've given them to LOVES them. So if you're looking for a good staple gift - or even just a faithful one to fall back on - this one's sure to please.

4 comments:

PS said...

OMG! Are you reading my mind! I just redecorated my bathroom and my mom wants to buy monogrammed towels to match. You must tell me where to find these. I clicked on your description but it just brought me to the picture. Do you have a link? I, too, am nuts about monogramming!

Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda! I am totally getting these (thanks to Mom!).

DebbieDo said...

This is too funny, I buy these for all the bridal showers I go to. I even received a package yesterday with the vanilla towels with green monogram for my friends shower in 2 weeks! I will ususlly look up the towels that the couple has registered for first and try to match, or just go with white.

Wow, we have very similar taste.

PS horchow is the best!

tulipmom said...

Thanks for such a fabulous gift idea!