Wednesday, July 27, 2011

13 Week Ultrasound

I wish we could have gotten a good pic of the thumb-sucking from Monday - that was so fun to watch.  But this is still a pretty decent pic - you can really see the spine.  I also just got word from the perinatal group that my all my bloodwork came back within normal limits, so all appears good and healthy so far!
 
Also, thanks so much for all the thoughts and advice on the cord blood banking.  We haven't made any final decisions on anything, but my guess is we'll end up donating it.  If it can help someone, I think that's awesome!

7 comments:

Renda said...

WOOT WOOT. So CUTE CONGRATS A MILLION !

Melissa said...

Yay! It's so fun to have ultrasounds when the baby actually looks like a baby! :)

BroncoMom said...

What a good looking baby you have there!!

Kathleen said...

WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO MANY ULTRASOUNDS?!?!?! I am seriously so jealous! We had our NT ultrasound and now are in the midst of a six week wait until our next appointment (and an ultrasound isn't even a guarantee at that one!) I'm definitely having ultrasound withdrawal!!!

Glad to hear everything is still going smoothly! Our tech is obsessed with 3D photos so we keep getting those: I swear our baby looks totall evil, with a big ole head and arms tucked under his chin Dr. Evil-style! LOL

Jill said...

I love him or her already! Such a cutie!!!! Keep the pics coming!!

Julie Tiemann said...

SO stinking cool!!!! YAY!!!!

Lori said...

What a gorgeous picture this is!! :)