Friday, June 3, 2011

Beta #5 (Last one, I promise!)

11,349!!!

at 23dp5dt


Woot! I wasn't too anxious about getting today's numbers, but still - huge sigh of relief afterward! Definitely more at ease today than I was on Tuesday. Now I'm just waiting for Dr. T's assistant to call me back to schedule the ultrasound next week. Fingers crossed for Monday!!! I'm dying to see this babe on screen! (Or babes?)


And I'm also 6 weeks today! Amazing...


Grateful, again, to make it this far. Who knows what tomorrow brings, but wow - what progress! Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm off to enjoy the afternoon with my sweet friend, Pam. Stay cool, fellow Atlantans... it's HOT out there!

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it!! :) Congrats again - such great progress!!!

Kim said...

Congratulations...what a great way to start the weekend. Woot, woot! So happy for you and the progress you have made. Sending prayers and hugs xo.

godmommie said...

That is so great - it just makes my day - Yeah, I think we can strt getting excited now for real!!!! Love you, love you

Kathleen said...

Great news! I'm so jealous that you got five betas! After my first three, they stopped measuring the HCG and just checked progesterone and estrogen. Not cool!

Gracie Beth said...

YAY! So happy for you and your hubby!

Hurley Lucy said...

6 WEEKS!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!

Lori said...

AWESOME!!! So happy for you! :D

Susannah said...

Girl, you know if you could beta at home every day you would! ;) I can't believe you're six weeks! Soon it will be halfway, etc and we will all be partying with you through the computer! Although, you and I are gonna need to meet up this summer-I mean, we live like 10 miles apart MAYBE! I will come bearing baby/babies GIFTS!!! I have said it before, but I am really so excited and thrilled to "go through this" with you though blogging. I've been reading for a long time and celebrate your successes with you!
xoxo

Kate said...

Congratulations!! My sister in law that has had a similar struggle getting pregnant (and maintaining the pregnancy) is now 13 weeks! Hope after all the waiting your pregnancy is smooth sailing!!!

Leslie said...

Awesome news!!!! Can't wait until you get your first us...it's insane how quickly the baby starts growing!