Monday, October 18, 2010

Let's Go!

The end of the month is creeping up!  Which means we'll be starting IVF soon... less than two weeks now, I'm guessing.  We're very hopeful and so excited!  I plan to take y'all along with me through every step, so hop aboard if you're ready.  It's just a fascinating process.  I'm trying to be *extra* diligent with my Moo Goo diet these last days leading up to our next cycle.  I'll get back to yoga on Wednesday - I have missed the last few weeks because of my schedule and my body is not happy about it!  But, my meds are ready.  We're ready.  It's just a waiting game right now...

5 comments:

Lady Law Dawg said...

I am so hopeful for you! :)

katherinebee said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Melissa said...

Good luck! I'm praying for you!

Julie Tiemann said...

I am READY! Woo hoo!!!

Kristen said...

Best of luck!! It is such a fascinating process. My sister and her husband just went through their IVF cycle and guess what -- she is due May 26th!! Prayers for the same success for you!! :)