Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wherefore art thou, Fro-Yo?

I just spent 20 minutes circling nearby streets trying to find this alleged Duluth location of Tutti Frutti. The website says there is one... but the address has the wrong zip code. I googled it with the correct zip code (and it *appeared* to be very close to my office) yet no TF to be found... Yes, I know I'm crazy! No need to comment on my mental shortcomings. But do any of my local blog buddies know where this Duluth store is? There are no phone numbers on the site. This is a little shady. Can't a girl get her afternoon fro-yo fix?!


I promise I'll stop talking about my new addiction. I know y'all are tired of hearing about it. I just ate a 100-calorie pack of chocolate covered pretzels that in no way satisfied my fro-yo craving. Oh well. I'm sure a make-up run can be scheduled for tonight. But um... do tell if you know where the Duluth locale resides!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL I can relate but I am just so sad that gas prices keep heading skyward and that has kept me closer to home and not near enough to endulge in the TF craze -- you do a double for both of us!!!

Kate said...

100 calorie packs of chocolate covered pretzels!? I want those!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

OK I sense a 12-step fro yo program in your future, pal!! I'm getting a little worried about you.

So to feed your addiction, a suggestion....
Can't you bring home a pint or two to keep in your freezer so that you don't have to drive there every single day?

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Sounds like your addiction with Tutti Fruitti is a lot healthier than mine with Ben and Jerry's.

LSU Melanie said...

Looks sooo yummy and healthy:)